Studio Liability Release
Please note that:
Any rider that signs up for a class, is riding at their own risk. Please note that once you sign the release on mindbody.com we are NOT liable for any health and injury complications. SPINCRAZY is only liable for a good time.
Studio time policies:
- Please show up your chosen class 10 minutes prior to class for proper set up.
- Doors to the studio lock within 5 minutes after scheduled class time.
- Once the doors are locked please note that you are able to leave early, but through our side/back door.
- Leaving early does NOT give you a discounted price on classes.
- We do not have a phone so do not call, if you would like to get in touch with us via email.
- Heart rate monitors are STRONGLY recommended can be purchased at a discounted price at EA Bicycles of Fort Myers, and Bonita.
Bike Set Up:
- Please give yourself 10-15 minutes to check-in, set up your bike if you are new. You will need time to put on your shoes, and lightly stretch before class.
- We do not have changing rooms nor do we have showers. We do have restrooms, and riders will be able to change accordingly. We recommend, if possible, to come ready and dressed to each class.
- Please triple check your nobs, and shoes so there is no distraction during your class.
- Please note that we want you to have the best experience at SpinCrazy and this is YOUR ride. Any time things get challenging, please don’t be afraid to take a break and join us when you’re ready.
Cell Phone Policy:
Lockers will be provided for all riders and when you arrive at the studio we hope you are able to leave the outside world behind you by putting your phone away.
We do not allow the use of cellphones in the room while classes are taking place.
- Cycle shoes are highly recommended, but not necessary.
- We reccomend that you wear a hard sole shoe, versus a soft sole shoe.
- Our bikes are compatible with SPD cleats.